Browse some of our stellar vintage collection on Etsy.com! We have awesome vintage belts, earrings, necklaces, charm necklaces, rings and bracelets! Vintage clothing coming soon!!
Please join us on Saturday, December 1st from 5pm – 8pm for our first ever Vintage Jewelry Trunk Show!
We found so many amazing pieces that we are just dying to share with you! Have a glass of wine and get a first peek at all the amazing vintage treasures we have! Everything from grand 60′s cocktail rings, dainty 50′s earrings and stunning 70′s statement necklaces!
One of the lovely ladies of Branch Out will be shopping for some new (well, new to you) vintage jewelry this weekend! We’ll be picking up vintage cocktail rings galore, statement necklaces and other sparkly gems for you too choose from. So stop by after Thanksgiving to see all the treasures we found! Can’t wait to play dress up with you!
Thiri and I recently returned from another L.A. shopping trip where we picked out pounds upon pounds of vintage clothing just for you! We found some really super pieces, everything from cool men’s snap westerns, adorable 80s sun dresses, groovy 70s polyester, fun vintage leather purses, 60s cocktail minis and so much more!
So as I write this, we are getting it out on the shelves, you just have to come by 2022 Magazine Street to check it out!
Can’t wait to see you,
Lauren + Thiri
So Lauren just returned from a four day shopping trip with tons of beautiful vintage jewelry pieces that will be making their way into the store through out the week.
Once a year Lauren travels to a huge flea market in Florida to gather up the most exquisite, unique and lovely vintage jewelry pieces she can discover. And she’ll share her little treasure with you in the store located at 2022 Magazine St!
We hope you are all having a great summer. We would really appreciate your votes in the Gambit Best of New Orleans 2010 poll. Please vote for us in the following categories:
#149 – Best Men’s Clothing
#150 – Best Women’s Clothing
#157 – Best Vintage
#172 – Best New Retail
Thanks so much!
Thiri + Lauren
Branch Out- Local + Vintage + Sustainable
Branch Out is proud to be the first to offer New Orleans a Green shopping alternative. Branch Out offers new men’s and women’s sustainable clothing and accessories, as well as hand-selected quality Vintage pieces and hand-made locally designed goods.
All the important information you need!
Branch Out 2022 Magazine Street
New Orleans, LA 70130 (Next door to Juan’s Flying Burrito)
p. 504.371.5913 f. 504.373.5459 email@example.com
Monday-Saturday 11am-6pm, Sunday 12-5
Major Labels we carry:
- Alternative Apparel- very similar to American Apparel but we only get the items made from 100% Organic cotton.
- She-Bible-women’s designer lady-like classic jersey/ cotton pieces 100% organic cotton
- Toggery- women’s hip designer, beautiful drapes, layering pieces 100% organic cotton
- SKUNKFUNK- International label, as implied funky cuts, prints. European influenced but not Euro. All eco-friendly
- Good Society- men’s women’s unisex fairly traded organic denim. Lots of colors and fits and all an eco-friendly company
- Prairie Underground- all about the details, modern and edgy. Organic cotton and hemp. Eco-friendly company
- Trinity- 100% Organic cotton, simple, light, perfect price points.
- PartyBots Tshirts- eco-friendly company, organic cotton tees, artist hand drawings become fun and funny screen prints. Men’s women’s.
- Suburban Riot- men’s tshirts, organic cottons to recycled polymers. A very progressive company
- Alchemy Goods-men’s and women’s accessories made from recycled billboards. Our first order is coming from a billboard that was advertising corn, so think greens, blues and yellows. Also a bottle opener that was formally a seat belt clip. Ironic?
- Indigenous Clothing- fair trade, all organic, eco-wool and tencel. Don’t know what Tencel is? Well, it’s extracted from wood pulp and is 100% biodegradable, Tencel is the first cellulose fiber to use nano
- technology. Cool, huh?
- Stazzinzonin- men’s and women’s pendants made from recycled melted down bullet casings
In addition to all that lovely stuff we carry local designers and hand picked quality vintage pieces for men and women. If you are wondering how vintage and locally made goods fits into all this, let me explain. Vintage is great, it’s already been produced, you’re not making a bigger footprint with something as recyclable and sustainable as something that’s already here. In simple terms, sustainable is made from renewable resources or are better for the environment in some way, from the dyes used to the companies practices in producing the product.
Locally sourced products are just as good, if not better, than organic. Our local products support independent artists and use less fuel to get to our store. Our store has big plans! We really want to help people understand what a big difference something as small as buying Green clothing can be. And we promise you’ll look good doing it. Eco-friendly is for everyone, Hip not hippie! And we are really excited about having local designers in the store. They are out there and we want to help get them further out there. Please send us an email if you are interested in selling your product in our store. Jewelry, clothing, accessories, bath and beauty- we are open!
So, come say hello, come shop, come share ideas, and check back for more updates soon as we get the website up and running.